Typically, I am not one to enjoy Christmas or the days leading up to but this year - I made a concerted effort
- Decorated with a tree
- Ordered and sent Holiday Cards in a timely manner
- Baked some cookies (Gingerbread, French Macaroons with Ganache, Sugar Cookies, Haute Meal Cookies)
- Baked doggie Treats for neighbor pups
- Took puppy pics with reindeer Ears
- Finished 95% of Christmas Shopping right away.
- Finished 95% of Christmas Shopping right away and not B**tching about it. :)
- Checked out the White House Christmas Tree with my moms
I'm excited this year... spending Christmas Eve with my In-laws and then flying to CA Christmas Morning to spend with my family.... And i'm Looking forward to 2011 :-)
Hope you have a Merry Christmas Eve... and a Merry Everything Holiday!!!