TheKnot.com partnered up with The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau for a “Marry Me in Miami” contest where couples can win a $150,000 wedding in… yes, Miami!!!
Basically, couples just need to go to http://www.marrymeinmiami.com/ to play an online game that tests their knowledge on Miami landmarks, and five lucky couples will randomly be chosen to compete in a wedding day challenge – and they’ll be flown down for free, obviously. The Amazing Race-style challenge includes the obligatory cake-eating contest, a flower arranging race and a test involving the groom placing a garter belt on his fiancé using only his teeth, and the winning couple will get the wedding!
Here are the details on what the wedding prize includes:
· Ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and wine bar for 125 guests at the Biltmore Hotel
· Wedding planner, wardrobe, hair and makeup, cake, flowers, music, photography, videography and more
· Wedding weekend Biltmore accommodations for the couple, parents and wedding party
· Rehearsal dinner for 30 guests at Seasons 52
· Champagne brunch for 125 guests at the Biltmore
So what are you waiting for... go enter for your free Wedding in MIAMI worth $150,000 at Marry me in Miami NOW!!!!!!